Welcome...

Every now and then you see a photo on Flickr and think:"Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That." Well here at Damn! we want to share some of those shots with you! This blog is the sister-site to our flickr group -here we'll showcase some of the best and most popular submissions, as well as member interviews, tips, tricks and techniques, and news and reviews about the photographic world!

Tuesday, October 02, 2012

Creatures with Four Legs

Central American Spider Monkey (Ateles geoffroys) Central American Spider Monkey (Ateles geoffroys) by masaiwarrior


Red Squirrel . Red Squirrel . by eric robb niven


Find a Hole and Fill It Find a Hole and Fill It by MyRidgebacks - Sharon C Johnson


Rhett and Teegan Along a Beach PathRhett and Teegan Along a Beach Path by MyRidgebacks - Sharon C Johnson


Say hello to Sophie ! Say hello to Sophie ! by john47kent


Rhett in Motion Rhett in Motion by MyRidgebacks - Sharon C Johnson


GELADA BABOON "GELADA BABOON by andyyleung


My Favorite Place My Favorite Place by squarequilter


Posing for the photographer Posing for the photographer by Tombastick 1977


thirst thirst by HJK Photography


And he's off! And he's off! by Bastiaan Schuit


Giant Tortoise 2 Giant Tortoise 2 by gladner


Back Again Back Again by Kanga2011


211 Zebras 211 Zebras by squarequilter


Some thing's watching me ! Some thing's watching me ! by john47kent


Chipmunk Chipmunk by Diane G. Zooms


Bashful Bashful by squarequilter


What about me! What about me! by MAC-Kenya


No comments: