Welcome...

Every now and then you see a photo on Flickr and think:"Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That." Well here at Damn! we want to share some of those shots with you! This blog is the sister-site to our flickr group -here we'll showcase some of the best and most popular submissions, as well as member interviews, tips, tricks and techniques, and news and reviews about the photographic world!

Monday, July 02, 2012

On Four Legs

(DSC_0166)

(DSC_0166) by Schristia

...one more time...

...one more time... by kypt@nuy

two Alpacas caring for each other by © the-best-is-yet-to-come ©

I've Got My Eyes On You

I've Got My Eyes On You by MommaD photos

What a sight! Brown Anole is shedding his pale silky skin

What a sight! Brown Anole is shedding his pale silky skin by jungle mama

Mrs Chui

Mrs Chui by MAC-Kenya

Two Impalas

Two Impalas by masaiwarrior

Baby elephant.<span style=

Baby elephant. View on black. by ronmcbride66


No comments: