Welcome...

Every now and then you see a photo on Flickr and think:"Damn! I Wish I'd Taken That." Well here at Damn! we want to share some of those shots with you! This blog is the sister-site to our flickr group -here we'll showcase some of the best and most popular submissions, as well as member interviews, tips, tricks and techniques, and news and reviews about the photographic world!

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Things with Wings

New Year, New Chances, New Dreams
New Year, New Chances, New Dreams by Aislyna


Macro
Macro by Bogger3


Fine and Wild!
Fine and Wild! by Patricia Ware


Sun Parakeet (Aratinga solstitialis)
Sun Parakeet (Aratinga solstitialis) by BraCom (Bram)


Iconic Eagle
Iconic Eagle by My_Minds_Eye



Crimson Sunbird by Andy_LYT


African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer)
African Fish Eagle (Haliaeetus vocifer) by Mike Barth


Symbiotic Relations
Symbiotic Relations by ArpanSaha


Jay bird
Jay bird by M.Shafiq Chandaiser


Well I never!
Well I never! by john47kent


On a wing and a prayer
On a wing and a prayer by John Beukeboom


Pokerfaced
Pokerfaced by My_Minds_Eye


Western Tiger Swallowtail (Papilio rutulus)
Western Tiger Swallowtail (Papilio rutulus) by sugarbear1956


DSCF5764 - Little Owl
DSCF5764 - Little Owl by Patrick_Foto


Longtailed Tit
Longtailed Tit by Matt-Richardson


Brown argus - Aricia agestis (DSC_1298)
Brown argus - Aricia agestis (DSC_1298) by Schristia


Robin Light and Shade.
Robin Light and Shade. by Andy Short


Grey Trembler
Grey Trembler by Denise Caron


borne to be free
borne to be free by alexandros9


Redpoll (male) ~Explored~
Redpoll (male) ~Explored~ by My_Minds_Eye


sea is my domain
sea is my domain by alexandros9


Sunlovers...
Sunlovers... by ♥ Annieta 


I wonder how her hairdresser is :))))
I wonder how her hairdresser is :)))) by Plaithy


053e2 out fishing
053e2 out fishing by jjjj56cp


Crested Pigeons
Crested Pigeons by salnel

No comments: